Our Proven Digital Marketing Services Increase Qualified Web Site Traffic and are Customized to Fit All Client Objectives
For 18 years ASEMC (DBA Vermont Internet Marketing Consultants – VIMC) has been providing prominent Natural/Organic search visibility for non-profits and successful businesses in the US and foreign markets. Our focus has always been on Natural/Organic search visibility because of its inherent increased ROI over the pay-per-click programs (PPC) offered by Google/Yahoo/MSN.
All campaigns are strategically interwoven with a full suite of business social media portals and components that include client videos, Internet press releases, opt-in e-mail newsletters, client vertical directories, and blogging campaigns as required.
As full service Internet marketing provider VIMC also designs and implements state of the art, mobile-ready Responsive Design web sites with or without e-commerce capability. All VIMC campaigns employ conversion metric tracking – allowing our clients to view precise traffic metrics on every facet of their campaign.
Please use our Contact Form or Call Us Now at 802 380 9539
Why Local Search is so important –
- The Internet has replaced the phone book and the yellow pages.
- The explosive growth of Mobile Search has surpassed Desktop Search – because of this Google/Bing/Yahoo give a distinct advantage in their search listings to websites that are built with mobile-ready responsive design and meet numerous Local Search requirements.
- Most businesses can be found for the company name, but searching for business category by keyword is a different matter – If your business is not found at the top of the first page of the search returns for your most important keywords your competitors are getting your business.
- Precisely coded business (not personal) social media portals are now part of the search ranking algorithms
- Establishing strategically integrated monthly newsletters for existing customer/client retention (reminding them that your business exists) and for social media forwarding and the use of Internet press releases for regional and national markets enhance a business Authority Reputation.
- Multiple first page business listings contribute to a your positive online reputation – Reputation Management monitoring should be employed by every business to stop a problem before it gets re-posted across the review portals and social media.